About the job:
At Babyshop Group you get the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most prominent kid’s designer brands. In your daily work you get the chance to create premium communication, build our brands on relevant social media platforms and engage with key opinion leaders and influencers.
As the Social Media and Influencer Manager you will be responsible for the daily tactical work with the Babyshop group’s social media channels with focus on the Nordic markets. You will also plan and execute ongoing influencer projects on a Nordic level. You will be executing and implementing the global social media and influencer strategy as well as ongoing creating and developing engaging organic content. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring social media for industry trends, competitor activations as well as customer related topics. You will also follow up and measure success of campaigns, content performance as well as understanding and setting KPI’s. You will also build and maintain strong influencer relations through ambassador programs and influencer campaigns. In this role we are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the Nordic social media and influencer landscape as well as the global fashion and retail industry.
The Social Media and Influencer Manager is a part of the Commercial team and based in our office in Stockholm. The position reports to the Head of Ecommerce.
- Develop the social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Plan, execute and contribute to a results-driven social media strategy and content calendar
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video (IGTV, reels etc.) and photo content.
- Create briefs for social media content and managing of external suppliers.
- Review analytics, follow up on KPI’s and create reports on key metrics
- Be familiar with relevant social listening and social media marketing tools
- Liaise with Customer Service department on ongoing recurring questions, keep them up to date with any major planned activations in our social channels.
- Monitor user engagement and plan for content optimization
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Optimize plans according to set budget
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Follow up on collaboration results based on set KPIs and set plans for increased outcome
- Support our private label team with influencer facing press activities
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with B2C social media marketing, content development and/or experience within influencer marketing from an agency or a retail brand
- Great written and verbal professional communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships among stakeholders
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram and Facebook, as well as platforms such as TikTok and YouTube
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats. Such as Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools
- Excellent social listening skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English - both written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of the Nordic retail and fashion landscape
- Experience from working within the premium/luxury fashion and/or lifestyle segment
- Strong creative copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies on the Nordic markets
- In depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience researching buyer and consumer persona.
- Organized and self-motivated. Good at taking directions but also good at working independently.
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” below to easily submit your application! The last day to submit is 20-03-2023. We review applications continuously but will stop once we found our perfect match - so don't wait too long!
About Babyshop Group:
The Babyshop Group is a leading luxury and premium online retailer group for baby and children’s fashion and products. The Group operates melijoe.com, alexandalexa.com, babyshop.com, lekmer.se as well as a number of retail stores, along with private labels designed and developed in-house. With an annual sales run rate of over €100 million, catering 140 countries and reaching over 1,000,000 customers, The Babyshop Group headquarters is in Stockholm with additional offices in Jönköping, Oslo and Paris.