The Babyshop Group is a global premium and luxury retailer of children's clothing and products to the modern family. The Group operates babyshop.com, lekmer.se, melijoe.com and alexandalexa.com as well as a number of retail stores. Babyshop offers more than 500 prestige brands along with a number of proprietary brands like e.g. Kuling, STOY and a Happy Brand. With an annual sales run rate of over €100 million, catering +100 countries and reaching over 1,000,000 customers Babyshop Group is a leading player with a global footprint.
For further information see www.babyshop.com
ABOUT THE POSITION
In the role as a Paid Media Specialist, you’ll be part of Babyshop Group’s Growth department, reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, responsible for managing and optimizing our paid channels such as: SEM, Paid Social, Affiliate, and Display. This person will be responsible for driving profitable new customer acquisition and traffic acquisition to two of our online retail sites: Alex & Alexa and Melijoe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Managing digital marketing campaigns (focusing on Paid Social and Paid Search), spanning multiple markets, languages, and networks, from conception to execution – across an exciting portfolio of different brands
- Work with a team of developers, analysts and data scientists to automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns through a data-driven approach.
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all digital marketing activities and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Defining and delivering strategies to achieve our traffic, revenue and profitability targets across channels
- Planning, execution, and analysis of acquisition across channels end to end (briefs, creative design, targeting, media buy, testing, tracking set-up, scheduling, etc.) in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- Work with our Data Science team to measure the profitability and impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have excellent numerical and analysis skills
- Demonstrable track record of success managing SEM and Paid Social
- Proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Good working knowledge of social media channels (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Good creative eye and ability to prepare creative briefs, (including copy would be a plus)
- Comfortable in producing excel/sheets reports and formulas
- Thrives in fast-paced e-commerce or tech start-up environment and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU ...
- Preferred, but not required, that you speak French and/or German fluently
- Preferred, but not required, that you have experience and are comfortable with SQL
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: 40h/week, Permanent employment with six months’ probation period. Flexible working hours apply.
Where? HQ in Stockholm, Östermalm.
The Babyshop Group headquarter is in Stockholm with additional offices in London, Oslo and Paris. You find our modern automated warehouse and data-driven Customer Service and Photo studio in Jönköping. The position is based in our HQ office in Stockholm, Östermalm. You’ll be working within the Growth Team, reporting to the Paid Team Lead.
So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition? Are you inspired by the thought of impacting families across the globe in a positive way? Do you want an opportunity to apply your expertise in a context where you truly contribute to our family context? If so, then we would love to hear from you. Click on the “Apply” below to submit your application, where we encourage you to attach both CV and Cover Letter! The last day to submit is 2022-08-21, however, applications will be reviewed continuously. Good luck!
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.