Babyshop's photo studio is looking for a new photo admin to join our dedicated creative team in Jönköping.
We are looking for a new photo admin to support us with, preparing, steaming, solving issues with the products and picking/putting back our products to Autostore.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be a part of the studio which includes a studio manager, photographers, web publishers and copywriters. You will be supporting the Studio with different tasks regarding picking, unpacking products, steaming and preparing clothes and assembling toys/travel items for photography.
You are a problem solver and have experience from working in a warehouse prior to this or as an admin in a photo studio. You enjoy working in a high pace environment.
Our company's internal language is English so we expect you to have exceptional communication and written skills in English. Swedish is meritorious but not a must. We see that your understanding of fashion and trends is good. In addition, you and your colleagues will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating the company's style guideline for packshots photography.
You must be able to work on site at our warehouse in Stigamo, Jönköping.
- As a photo admin, you should have a good grasp of the creative process and be able to put yourself in the position of the customer and their needs.
- Your work should be crafted to perfection and you should be open to taking orders.
- You understand that the details make the difference. As a person, you need to be a great teamplayer, be decisive and kind, able to adapt to changes, and be passionate about what you do.
- You are comfortable receiving feedback, following guidelines and meeting daily goals.
- We see that you have experience in administration and knowledge or/and experience from the fashion industry.
- A background in the children's clothing sector is of great advantage.
The position is a full time position. Our working hours are Monday to Friday between 07.00 and 16.00. The start date is as soon as possible.
What's in it for you?
We are a diverse group of likeable, youthful (in age or spirit) people from all over the world that simply love what we do and have a lot of fun. At our workplace, characterized by the belief and values “Lead not follow, Own it, Simplify and One family”, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues across the company. These colleagues are a blend of Digital Marketing, Graphics, Logistics & Robot Automatization, IT, Operation, Growth, Finance, Customer Service, BI, Buying (inc proprietary brands), People/Culture, Photo/Copy, Brand marketing (inc social media team). We are endeavoring real-world practitioner experience across a range of disciplines, collaborating with experts in other spaces.
Are we a good match?
So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition? Are you inspired by the thought of impacting families across the globe in a positive way? Do you want an opportunity to apply your expertise in a context where you truly contribute to our family context? If so then we’d love to hear from you. Click "Apply" to easily submit your application, and do so before 31st of January 2022. We review applications continuously.