About the job:
At Babyshop Group you get the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most prominent kid’s designer brands. In your daily work you get the chance to create premium communication, build our brands on through relevant PR outlets and engage with key opinion leaders and influencers.
As the PR and Influencer Specialist you will be contributing to the creation of a seasonal PR plan as well as executing and implementing the PR plan with focus on the Nordic markets. You will also plan for and execute ongoing influencer projects as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with key OPL’s, relevant media platforms, stylists, influencers, and ambassadors.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring the media and influencer landscape making sure we are able to deliver state of the art top quality PR and influencer marketing. You will also follow up and measure success of PR and influencer campaigns as well as understanding and setting PR and influencer related KPI’s. You will also build and maintain strong influencer relations through ambassador programs and influencer campaigns as well as making sure we are connected to key media outlets in the Nordics.
In this role we are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the Nordic PR and influencer landscape as well as the global fashion and retail industry.
The PR and Influencer Specialist is a part of the global Communications team and based in our local office in Stockholm and reports to the Global Head of Communication. This is a full-time position with a 6-month probation period.
- Execute and contribute to a results-driven and clear PR plan
- Develop and curate toolboxes and press kits
- Plan and execute pr and influencer events such as press days, collection launches etc.
- Write and/or translate press releases and create media lists
- Developing and implementing local press strategies on key markets
- Daily implementation of press and influencer activations
- Pitch interviews with key media outlets
- Create a seasonal PR activation calendar
- Follow up reports, media monitoring and other administrative tasks related to this
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders to grow industry and brand awareness
- Ongoing arranging for press pulls and image requests
- Help with photo shoots and casting projects
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer and PR campaigns
- Assist in the development and management of influencer marketing strategy.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within PR, marketing and/or influencer marketing from an agency or a fashion retail brand
- Great written and verbal professional communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships among stakeholders
- Passion for PR and influencer marketing as well as proficiency with influencer platforms and influencer marketing management tools
- Excellent knowledge of the Nordic influencer and media landscape.
- Relevant network within the influencer and media segment on the Nordic markets.
- Proven track record of successful influencer and PR campaigns
- Fluent in Swedish and English - both written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of the Nordic retail and fashion landscape
- Experience from working within the premium/luxury fashion and/or lifestyle segment
- Strong creative copywriting and copy-editing skills
- In depth knowledge of the PR and influencer marketing industry
- Outstanding project and/or production management skills
- Pro-active attitude to networking
- Academic degree within relevant field, for example PR & Communications or digital marketing is preferred but not required
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of influencer marketing and PR KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience researching buyer and consumer persona.
- Organized and self-motivated. Good at taking directions but also good at working independently.
- Used to multi-tasking and handling several projects at the same time.
- Creative with a large interest in fashion and industry trends
- Team player
- Interested in digital communications and social media
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” below to easily submit your application! The last day to submit is 2021-12-22. We review applications continuously but will stop once we found our perfect match - so don't wait too long!
About Babyshop Group:
The Babyshop Group is a leading luxury and premium online retailer group for baby and children’s fashion and products. The Group operates melijoe.com, alexandalexa.com, babyshop.com, lekmer.se and oiidesign.se as well as a number of retail stores, along with private labels designed and developed in-house. With an annual sales run rate of over €100 million, catering 140 countries and reaching over 1,000,000 customers, The Babyshop Group headquarters is in Stockholm with additional offices in London, Oslo, Paris, and Seoul.