The Babyshop Group is a global premium and luxury retailer of children's clothing and products to the modern family. The unique retail concept was developed in 2006 when the Swedish entrepreneurial couple Linn and Marcus Tagesson set up the business. Today, the Babyshop Group is a leading player with a global footprint and +62 million website visitors annually and 1 million retail customers per year with customers across 170 countries.
The Group presides over an exclusive portfolio that consists of the e-commerce websites Babyshop.com, Alexandalexa.com, Lekmer.se, Oiidesign.se and Melijoe.com along with 10 physical stores in Norway and Sweden. We are a leading global omnichannel retailer with a total turnover of 120 million Euro.
Under this umbrella, the Group offers more than 500 prestige brands along with a number of proprietary brands like e.g. Kuling, STOY and a Happy Brand.
In the role as a Paid Media Specialist, you’ll be part of Babyshop Group’s Growth department, ensuring our customer experience through a fast and stable digital experience. You’ll be working within the Growth Team, reporting to the Paid Team Lead.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns (focusing on Paid Social and Paid Search), spanning multiple markets, languages, and networks, from conception to execution – across an exciting portfolio of different brands
- Work with a team of developers, analysts and data scientists to automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns through a data-driven approach.
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all digital marketing activities and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Defining and delivering strategies to achieve our traffic, revenue and profitability targets across channels
- Planning, execution, and analysis of acquisition across channels end to end (briefs, creative design, targeting, media buy, testing, tracking set-up, scheduling, etc.) in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- Work with our Data Science team to measure the profitability and impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale.
- Excellent numerical and analysis skills
- Demonstrable track record of success managing SEM and Paid Social
- Proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Good working knowledge of social media channels (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Good creative eye and ability to prepare creative briefs, (including copy would be a plus)
- Comfortable in producing excel/sheets reports and formulas
- Thrives in fast-paced e-commerce or tech start-up environment and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
What's in it for you?
We are a diverse group of likeable, youthful (in age or spirit) people from all over the world that simply love what we do and has a lot of fun. At our workplace, characterized by the belief and values “Lead not follow, Own it, Simplify and One family”, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues across the company. These colleagues are a blend of Digital Marketing, Graphics, Logistics & Robot Automatization, IT, Operation, Growth, Finance, Customer Service, BI, Buying (inc proprietary brands), People/Culture, Photo/Copy, Brand marketing (inc social media team). We are endeavoring real-world practitioner experience across a range of disciplines, collaborating with experts in other spaces.
Are we a good match?
So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition? Are you inspired by the thought of impacting families across the globe in a positive way? Do you want an opportunity to apply your expertise in a context where you truly contribute to our family context? If so, then we would love to hear from you. Click "Apply" to easily submit your application and do so before 31/10 2021. We review applications continuously and the position might be filled before the end date of the recruitment – so send in your application today!