About the job:
At Babyshop Group you get the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most prominent kid’s designer brands. In your daily work you get the chance to create premium communication and build our brands on relevant social media platforms. You will get a great knowledge of working with multiple brands – both external and owned brands – on a global level.
As the BSG Global Social Media Coordinator you will be responsible for the daily tactical work with the Babyshop group social media channels. The Social Media coordinator is executing and implementing the global social media strategy as well as ongoing creating and developing engaging organic content in the social channels. In this role you will be responsible for monitoring social media for industry trends, competitor activations as well as customer related topics. You will also follow up and measure success of campaigns, content performance, understanding and setting KPI’s together with the Senior Social Media Manager. To have a strong knowledge of the global social media landscape as well as the global fashion and retail industry is key. This role focuses a lot on the French market but is also working on an overall global level.
The Social Media Coordinator is a part of the global Communications team and works closely with the Senior Social Media Manager. The Social Media Coordinator is based in our local office in London but reports to the Head of Communication based in our HQ in Stockholm.
- Execute and contribute to a results-driven social media strategy and content calendar in collaboration with the Senior Social Media Manager.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms (focus on Instagram) together with copywriters, designers, and Senior Social Media Manager
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video (IGTV, reels etc.) and photo content.
- Create briefs for social media content and managing of external suppliers.
- Attend relevant events and produce live social media content.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review analytics, follow up on KPI’s and create reports on key metrics on a monthly and weekly basis together with Senior Social Media Manager.
- Be familiar with relevant social listening and social media marketing tools
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Liaise with Customer Service department on ongoing recurring questions, keep them up to date with any major planned activations in our social channels.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and plan for content optimization
- Creative ideas and execution of social media campaigns and projects
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Great written and verbal professional communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships among stakeholders
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram and Facebook, as well as platforms such as TikTok and YouTube
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats. Such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
- Excellent social listening skills
- Fluent in English and French both written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of the French retail and fashion landscape (preferred earlier experience within a French fashion retail company or a company nisched towards the French market).
- Experience from working within the premium/luxury fashion and/or lifestyle segment
- Strong creative copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience researching buyer and consumer persona.
- Organized and self-motivated. Good at taking directions but also good at working independently.
About Babyshop Group:
The Babyshop Group is a leading luxury and premium online retailer group for baby and children’s fashion and products. The Group operates melijoe.com, alexandalexa.com, babyshop.com, lekmer.se and oiidesign.se as well as a number of retail stores, along with private labels designed and developed in-house. With an annual sales run rate of over €100 million, catering 140 countries and reaching over 1,000,000 customers, The Babyshop Group headquarters is in Stockholm with additional offices in London, Oslo, Paris, and Seoul.