Babyshop's photo studio is looking for a new copywriter to join our dedicated, creative in-house team.
We are looking for a new Copywriter/Product description editor to help our Content Department through season after season of growth and development, and to ensure that we are providing our customers with the right information in the most effective way possible.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be part of a small team of copywriters where you will be creating product texts for individual garments, toys, home- and baby products for a leading global eCommerce fashion company focused on the Children's sector.
Your written English and Swedish must be exceptional and it is meritorious if you have skills in French as well. We see that your understanding of fashion and trends is good. In addition, you and your fellow copy colleagues will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating the company's tone of voice by using our content tool Textual.
You must be able to work on site at our warehouse in Stigamo, Jönköping.
- As a Copywriter/Product description editor, you should have a good grasp of the creative process and be able to put yourself in the position of the customer and their needs.
- Your copy should be crafted to perfection, and be fluent in Swedish as well as English - this is critical. Babyshop is an international company, and our internal language is English.
- You understand that the details make the difference. As a person, you need to be a great teamplayer, be decisive and kind, able to adapt to changes, and be passionate about what you do.
- You are comfortable receiving feedback, following writing metrics, guidelines and meeting daily goals.
- We see that you have experience in copywriting, creative writing and have done post edit on product descriptions.
- Great skills in French and a background in the children's clothing sector are of great advantage.
- An education within the field of marketing or communication is beneficial.
The position is a full time position. Our working hours are Monday to Friday between 07.00 and 16.00. The start date is as soon as possible.
What's in it for you?
We are a diverse group of likeable, youthful (in age or spirit) people from all over the world that simply love what we do and has a lot of fun. At our workplace, characterized by the belief and values “Lead not follow, Own it, Simplify and One family”, you will collaborate with talented and passionate colleagues across the company. These colleagues are a blend of Digital Marketing, Graphics, Logistics & Robot Automatization, IT, Operation, Growth, Finance, Customer Service, BI, Buying (inc proprietary brands), People/Culture, Photo/Copy, Brand marketing (inc social media team). We are endeavoring real-world practitioner experience across a range of disciplines, collaborating with experts in other spaces.
Are we a good match?
So, do the above resonate with your passion and ambition? Are you inspired by the thought of impacting families across the globe in a positive way? Do you want an opportunity to apply your expertise in a context where you truly contribute to our family context? If so then we’d love to hear from you. Click "Apply" to easily submit your application, and do so before 21/3 2021. We review applications continuously.