As a Design & Production intern in our Proprietary Brands team, you will be involved in the exciting baby and kids fashion department! You will assist our Design & Production manager in creating new collections from idea to final product and work with brands as Kuling, A Happy Brand, Oii and Buddy & Hope!
Are you our next creative talent? Then this is the internship for you!
You will assist with:
- Assist our design and production team with day to day needs related to sketching, making patterns, review and comment on samples and assist in fitting sessions
- Update collection boards and presentation material
- Communicate and support our factories with needed material and follow up productions
- To be eligible for this internship, you need to be a product and/or design student
- You also need to be available for at least 3 months full time
- You have a natural talent for fashion, trends, materials, and colors
- Good sewing skills as well as material knowledge
- Adobe skills is a must, more specifically you need to be comfortable with Illustrator and Photoshop
- As English is our company language you need to have good both spoken and written knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Last but not least, you need to be a great team player - One Family!
- A young, dynamic, and international company environment
- A fast and growing brand portfolio
- Mentoring and support from our great team!
- An overview from the fashion industry from collection creation to end customer
- Chance to bring in your own ideas to life!
Do you want this internship?
Of course, you do! Click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application. The last day to submit your application is 2020-11-30. However, we do review applications continuously and will stop once we’ve found the right one, so don’t wait too long. We look forward to meeting you!
For questions please contact Katarina Irenius (Design & Production Manager) at katarina.Irenius@babyshop.se or Erika Lindahl (Head of Proprietary Brands) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Babyshop Group
The Babyshop Group; including Babyshop.com, Lekmer.se, Alexandalexa.com, Melijoe.com, and 9 physical stores in Norway and Sweden is today a leading global omni-channel retailer with a total turnover of 1 billion sek.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a high entrepreneurial spirit that are passionate about creating the best buying experience for parents under the core values Own it, Simplify, Lead Not Follow and One Family.
It all started with the single domain Babyshop.se and two entrepreneurs in 2006.