Would you like to be part of our family in a modern, growing, and international e-com company? Then Babyshop Group is the company for you!
We are a diverse group of likable, young (in age or in spirit) people from all over the world that simply have a lot of fun!
At Babyshop Group we trust you to Own It; learn, develop and you will have an impact on the direction of the company. Also, we will never stop raising the goal of sustainable entrepreneurship. Lead Not Follow!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join Babyshop in building a next-generation intelligent platform for online premium children's clothes. You will join a small team of Data Scientists to help build and optimize, through research and experimentation, our data-driven products. We also love crazy ideas!
Data Science plays a vital role in Babyshop’s organisation, however we have recently started this journey, hence giving you an opportunity to shape solutions and implementations at an early stage.
Our biggest focus area has been creating a personalized digital experience for our customers, such as real time recommendation engines and clustering of the customer base. Since then we have added new data science areas such as predicting customer lifetime value and using machine learning to optimize our digital marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Help idealize, plan and deliver intelligent algorithms, at scale, while working closely with business and tech to meet ambitious goals.
• Take projects from munging raw data, through exploratory analysis and prototyping, to a final, polished version in a short timeframe.
• Design and engineer algorithms in primarily one of these domains: Ranking,
• Recommender systems, Computer vision, Time series forecasting
• Conduct practical research with a scientific mindset, and a focus on delivery;
• Work closely with the engineering team to integrate machine learning (ML) algorithms into the platform;
• Help in the design of new features in the product, and innovation inside the company
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a MSc Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Economics/Econometrics or other quantitative scientific discipline or equivalent work experience;
• A fast learner with a collaborative disposition and have the ability to draw business insights to add real value to the business;
• Fluent in SQL, Python (which is our core language) and Data Science & ML packages (Pandas, scikit-learn, keras, TensorFlow);
• You have a visionary mindset. Understanding how to improve business processes and find opportunities to apply data science techniques to real problems is as exciting to you as solving them;
• Good understanding of cloud technologies. We use GCP
• A strong English communicator (both written and spoken);
• Be interested to keep up to date with scientific advancements
Sound interesting? Please click on the “Apply” below to easily submit your application! The last day to submit is 2020-08-15. We review applications continuously but will stop once we found our perfect match - so don't wait too long!
Babyshop Group is a premium online retailer group for baby and children's fashion and products. The group operates www.babyshop.com, www.alexandalexa.com, www.lekmer.se and www.oiidesign.se as well as a number of retail stores and private labels designed and developed in-house. With an annual sales run rate of over €120 million, catering 130 countries and reaching over 1 000 000 customers monthly. Babyshop Group headquarter is in Stockholm with additional offices in London, Oslo and Seoul.
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.