Babyshop Group is a leading Swedish e-commerce player with 4 websites and over 1000 MSEK in revenue, with modern headquarters in central Stockholm and a robot-based warehouse in Jönköping. We are looking for a Product Owner which will help to drive the future development of our sites and future mobile applications and enable us to reach business objectives and long term growth.
As Product Owner for websites and app you will be a part of our Tech department and coordinate work between internal and external developers, UX designers and business stakeholders in the organization. We believe you are an organized team player that thrives with prioritizing and translating long term visions to practical execution.
- Lead and coordinate product development-related projects related to our websites and app, act as a link between internal stakeholders, external agencies and assigned developer teams
- Collect, organize and clarify input, ideas and improvements from stakeholders within the company
- Prioritize the development teams backlog in accordance with the set roadmap and strategy, including writing user stories and specifications, plan sprints, participate in daily standup meetings and assisting in managing the product roadmap
- Identify development needs to ensure product quality and prioritize development of new features, SEO optimization and implementation of tracking tools
- Inform about ongoing releases to stakeholders and how to make use of newly released functionality and features
- Be responsible for quality assurance of produced features and developments released to our customers
- Analyze customer patterns and user engagement KPIs and share insights with stakeholders and to inform prioritization
Who are you?
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and are efficient in your way of working
- High achiever with a positive mindset who likes learning new things
- Social and kind with a clear communication style
- Prestigeless and helps your team members when needed
- Organized, responsible and work in a structured manner yet agile with ability to adapt to changes and work with parallel projects
- Have a passion for product development
- Not afraid to set up projects from scratch
- Have high level experience within both Tech and Ecommerce
- Experience with project/product management roles
- Experience with prioritizing requirements within a developer team
- Experience of business analysis
- Interested in design, user experience and/or conversion rate optimization
- Interested in technology and what can be achieved with it
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience by working in software project management tools like Jira
Click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application! We are conducting interviews continuously and will hire as soon as we find the right candidate.
Last application date: 2020-07-05
Start: As soon as possible
Workplace: HQ in Stockholm, Östermalm
Contact person: Marielle Gomez