Babyshop Group´s Photo/Copy department is looking for new writers to join our dedicated, creative in-house team.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
You will be part of a small team of writers where you will be creating product texts for individual garments, toys, home- and baby products for a leading global eCommerce fashion company focused on the Children's sector. Your written English and Swedish must be exceptional, as well as your understanding of fashion and trends. In addition, you and your fellow copy colleagues will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating the Babyshop Group´s tone of voice. You must be able to work on site at our warehouse in Stigamo, Jönköping.
- As a Content Writer, you should have a good grasp of the creative process. You are a self-starter with creativity, organization, time management and strategic skills.
- Your copy should be crafted to perfection, and be fluent in English - this is critical, Babyshop Group is an international company, and our internal language is English.
- You understand that the details make the difference. As a person, you need to play well on a team, be decisive and kind, able to adapt to changes, and passionate about what you do.
- You are comfortable receiving feedback, following writing metrics and meeting daily goals.
- Experience in copywriting, creative writing or marketing is an advantage, but not necessary.
The position is on an hourly basis to help manage our peak season. Our working hours are Monday to Friday between 07.00 and 16.00 or from Sunday to Thursday between 16.00 and 00.00. Please specify in your application how many shifts per week that you are able to work.
The start date is as soon as possible.
To send in your application, press “Ansök/Apply” and send it in on or before 2 March 2018. We will go through applicants continously.
ABOUT BABYSHOP GROUP
We are proud to be the largest multi-channel children’s clothing and products retailer in Europe! The journey began in 2006 when Marcus and Linn Tagesson decided to start selling baby fashion online. The rest is history and the group now operate under four main e commerce domains; www.babyshop.com, www.lekmer.se, www.alexandalexa.com and www.oiidesign.se, and in addition to online, we have 11 stores in Norway and two in Sweden.
Babyshop Group have over 1 million active customers and more than 4 million site visits per month.
Our vision is to continue to successfully develop our omni-channel strategy through seamless integration of the group’s e-commerce and retail concepts.